Picture this

Oh hello there. Monday is here again, and usually I don't mind them (tuesdays are the worst imo), today was spectacularly awful. Absolutely NOTHING was working for me at work and it made the day drag on.

BUT YOU KNOW, such is life.

Today's Blog Everyday in July prompt is:  3 Pictures - Share your favorite pictures. 1 of anything, 1 you took, and 1 selfie. So let's get this party thing started!

1. Picture of anything




When we went to Port Aventura, a theme park in Barcelona you could get a yard of beer. A YARD for three euros. We decided it would be best to get buzzed before going on all the scary rides so we wouldn't be so frightened but not drunk enough that we would throw up. You would be surprised at how well this logic worked out. 

2. Picture I took


This is the Lennon wall in Prague. People come every day and paint new things on it. You can paint whatever you want! Song lyrics, sayings, drawings ANYTHING. It was a really cool and different thing to see, and some of the quotes people left were really insightful and meaningful for me at the time, and still are. Prague is a beautiful city and you should visit it if you ever have the chance!


3. A selfie


Taken the day after I got home from France. It was definitely bittersweet, but now it's mostly just bitter because I see all these other people traveling in Europe and it's making me really jealous. I'll get back over there at some point.

Well thanks for stopping by on this Monday! Only four more sleeps until Friday!

Later taters.



Allieology




No comments