Picnics and lighthouses

I couldn't be happier about the fact that it's wednesday. Only two more sleeps until friday, which makes the weekend sound closer than it actually is. Whoops. So can I just sleep threw all of tomorrow?

Anywho, this past sunday, myself and three of my besties went to this cute little town about an hour away from where I live to have a picnic at a lighthouse.



how cute are we??


The best part being that they make the food for you! You just put in what kind of sandwich you want, what kind of desert you want and you're on your way! They give you a blanket then you find a spot and they bring it to you! They even give you blankets. It's the CUTEST thing.

This the view you get while enjoying your delicious meal:



We saw whales and puffins and it was just amazing. After binging on the food, we laid down to work on our tan Then finally head out.

If there is anything remotely similar to this near you I would 100% recommend it.

Now I want to know, do you have any must haves for a picnic? For me it's never complete without lemonade, ever.

Would you have a picnic with me please??



No comments