But it's haaaaard!

Blogging. While I am relatively new in Blogland, I already know how hard it can be! Hence why I didn't actually partake in theACTUAL blog everyday challenge, I chose specific ones to do (tehe).

Let's go: why blogging is hard.


1) How interested are people ACTUALLY in your life? I do the same things most days, come to work, do some work, go on the internet and go home. I could always try and pretend my life if super interesting, but that would be even more work.

2) You're trying to appeal to a wide range of audiences amongst all the blogs out in blogland. If you can make a successful one, kudos to you. You have cracked the code on how to interest people in your life! (No seriously, good job. You should be proud!)

3) I'm a lazy ass betch. I like writing and I like reading blogs, but sometimes (re: most of the time) I want to sit on my couch and watch netflix. But I know that I want to be able to look back on these posts in the future and see what I was up to so you know, I get over the laziness (sometimes).

4) Finding something to write about is the hardest part. You want something people will care about, but also something you care about, or know about. There is no point in making a post that you don't even like! I mean I could write an entire post about why I love subway but I don't think too many people would be interested in that...

On a final note, to everyone that actually did post everday in july, you are the BOMB. That's some amazing shit right thur. Keep up the good work.

It was nice tagging along for some of the ride!

Over and out.








Allieology

No comments