Bipolar Weather

 I don't know if it's in poor taste to talk about the weather on your blog (since it's a last resort topic in conversation) but IMMA DO IT ANYWAY.

Here in good ol' Newfoundland we experience weather unlike any other place I've been. It could seriously be like this one day:




and then the next morning you look out your window and BAM:


 I really wish I was kidding. 

The entire month of june was maximum 8 degrees and then SUDDENLY july hit and has been 24 degrees everyday since. I am not usually one to complain about the heat (like, at all. I am the person who loves getting in the car after the sun has been beating in on it all day and everything is hot to the touch) BUT THE HUMIDITY is a bit much. 

The worst part about humidity? This:


but whatever. As humid as it may be and as sticky as I feel, it's friday, it's summer and I am going to damn well enjoy myself.

Happy weekend!

No comments