My Day (in GIFS)

I am absolutely IN LOVE with the prompt for today. I love nothing more than a good gif, and I love the challenge of finding one that fits you scenario perfectly.

So this is my typical day:

Wake up from my alarm going off at 8am, shocked as if it doesn't happen 5 times a week..


Get my ass out of bed into the shower then get maself beautimous


Stroll into the office just in time (always in a great mood in the morning)


do some work, take a facebook break, repeat. then, it's LUNCH TIME



Honey boo boo knows

then I go back to work and wait until the clock hits 5 and i am OUTTA THERE


and come home just so I can watch youtube videos and TLC



Anddddd I look like that from my living room to my bed until I asleep.

I hope I have opening your eyes to the exciting life I lead..

Thanks for stopping by!




Allieology

2 comments

  1. I'm usually not a lover of gifs but these really do convey my emotions, especially regarding getting up for and leaving work, a photo wouldn't have the same effect!

    ReplyDelete