I love me first

Hay girl hayyy. I hope everyone's tuesday is going well! Mine started off kinda rough because of a migraine (my body is not adapting well to this bizarre heat wave we are having) but ended with sushi which makes everything ok!

Today's prompt for Blog Everyday in July is 5 things you love about yourself! I am so glad to see this as a topic because so often we see what we love in others we forget to reflect on how amazing and special we are! I think it's so important to build up your self confidence by filling yourself with self-love, even though it's not the easiest thing. Let's begin!


1) My sense of humour

I am often told that I'm really witty and clever and I love to make people laugh. Sometimes you just know when a moment has a perfect joke and I am the person to say it. Some people sarcasm as a negative thing but I prefer to use it to my advantage to make people laugh and to break the ice if anyone is awkward.

2) Sense of style (90% of the time)

Ok so I don't ALWAYS dress to impress, but I try to when I go out. I used to dress a certain way when /i started getting attention from guys, but now I am firm believer that pants are the devil and dresses are the way to go. I couldn't even count on hand how many dresses I own, but I can tell you I own 3 pairs of jeans. Wearing dresses gives me more confidence, which means I feel better about myself and I know that I can rock what I want.

3) My boobs

Yep being conceited as hell. But I do love my boobs! They are the perfect size for me, as much as they can be an annoyance when trying on tops and dresses, it always works out. If you got it, flaunt am I right?

4) My friend skills

Meaning, that I am good friend. If you are good to me, I will be good to you, no problem. I always do whatever I can for my friends (and family!) because they are so important to me. I have very few people I can trust and that trust me and I work as hard as I can to keep it! I definitely try not to pass judgment on them and listen to them actively.

5) My thirst for knowledge

Whether it be in school or in everyday life, I am always open and looking to learn something new. New cultures, new discoveries, different outlooks and perspectives on things. I try not to cram myself in a box of what I think, instead I like to see what other people see. This has become a bigger part of my life since traveling a bit and it's definitely for the best.

So what do you like about yourself? I could tell you you're all amazing, but I hope you know that already :)


                 



Allieology

2 comments

  1. if you can't love yourself then what can you do! and no problem about loving your boobs! haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! self-love is the best. haha well they aren't going anywhere any time soon so, if you can't beat em!

      Delete