Why not

So because I am in love with this idea, I'm mouching off Kerri over at her blog and asking the pressing questions I know we are all dying to know the answer to.


- Why isn't Subway on my street? Seriously the fact that I have drive so far to get it is a bit much.

- Why isn't teleportation a thing yet? I should be able to go where I want when I want. Which would mean waking up way later than I normally do and still being on time.

-Why isn't it easier to go to grad school? Just let me submit one thing and get in kthnx.

- Why am I still working 5 days a week 9-5? Where is the justice? Give me three days off come on.

- Why am I still forced to see overwhelming barriers against women everday?

- Most importantly, why am I still not Beyonce? That's all anyone really wants in life am I right?


What questions do you think should be answered?
______________________________________________________________________________

I have to write the GRE tomorrow and I just do not care. I really just want to move to France. I haven't told anyone about my plan yet, but that makes it all the better no?

I'm also all of sudden dying with a cold and it had better not be strep throat. Ain't nobody got time for that am I right?

Also linking up to Listed Tuesday,

Check it out!



Listed Tuesday

No comments