True life: I have an iPhone problem

I always wish I could be one of those people who didn't need their phone, could be out of contact in that way, but I really, really can't. I use my phone as my alarm, I use it for music, I use it for recipes. I could never live without this thing.

I've downloaded the scattered app since having a phone so I know which ones I love and which ones were just taking up space. So here are my top five:

1. Twitter

This app could seriously keep me entertained for HOURS. There are always tweets I missed and new people to follow. And it's just a hilariously good time.

2. Instagram

Anyone who knows me will tell you I am a queen when it comes to Instagram. None of my outings go un-instagrammed. Judge that in whatever way you wish.

3. Whatsapp

I need this one purely to keep in contact with my boyfriend who is in France and my other friends scattered around the globe. It's really cost effective and super quick, I really recommend it if you have anyone abroad that you want to talk to.

4. Songza

This is THE best. They have playlists for every kind of activity you could be doing, or any kind of mood you are in. I have discovered so many new songs and artists from this app it's amazing.

5. Candy Crush

Yeah I'm still not over this. Listen I need something to do while I'm waiting in line or at the doctors office. You know you have it somewhere there too.

So there you have it. What I do on my phone, I you're life has been forever changed!


Allieology

And since it is friday, we need to back that azz up! 

Shout out to Shania, who I wish I could have seen but will have live vicariously through other people's pictures. 






Over and out! Have an awesome weekend!



1 comment

  1. haha I love how you said "I am still not over this" for Candy Crush. I had an addiction problem as well !! Glad it's over but I wonder what the next game will be that everyone plays? :p

    ReplyDelete