These are a few of my favourite things!



Hello hello! Today I will share with you 5 of my favourite things! I'll be honest, picking just five is really hardbecause I like a lot of things. But alas, I have narrowed them down (I think..)


1. Lipstick



I have ZERO ability to refrain from buying a new lipstick when I go to a drugstore or higher end store. I will even buy the same shade but from different brands which evidently means it's a different colour (it doesn't). I have everything from Lancome to Mac to Urban Decay to Covergirl. You name it, I probably have a lipstick by that brand. But it's justified because I wear it every day right??

2. Diet Pepsi




My everything. Seriously, ask anyone who knows me and they will all tell you my favourite drink is a nice cold can of DP. When I was in France they only had coke, the struggle was very real. 


3. Wheat Beers



I only started liking beer a couple of years ago, but now I would consider myself a big fan of the stuff. However, I can't manage a pint of Guinness, it needs to be wheat beer or bust really. My faves are def Rickards White, Shocktop and one from a local brewery here call Wexford Wheat. 


4. Dresses



This isn't surprising given my blog name, but I had to mention it anyway. It's basically the same part of my brain that is addicted to lipstick. Just try and stop me from buying 7 or 8 dresses on a shopping trip to Forever21 or H&M. JUST TRY. I don't care if I have over 100 (I do...), I always want more. Again, I wear them everyday so..it's ok right?

Someone should probably call Intervention. Is that still a show??

And finally,

5. Binge watching TV shows


And not only on Netflix, oh no. I will go out and buy seasons on DVD rather than stream it, and sit in front of my TV for days on end watching the whole thing. And I feel no remorse or guilt for doing so. If I skip a night out to watch One Tree Hill, then I am probably pretty damn happy about it. 



Also, I have been singing the song from the Sound of Music all day. That'll probably keep going all night.



Allieology

No comments