Finish the sentence

Well well well, monday. We meet again..




While I have most definitely not been posting every day in July, this theme seemed like too much fun to pass up. Plus I needed to get something posted because it's been a while you.

(Also, please excuse the little bits of blog everywhere as I'm currently getting my layout edited and YEAH. I'm really good at the internet).

Here we go! Sentence finishing:


When I open the fridge, I always hope I find...
Subway. infinite amounts of subway.

My favorite article of clothing is...
Any maxi dress i own. comfortable and acceptable at work and for play. 

Last week I was really pissed when...
Whennn two of the houses I was supposed to go see were rented to someone else :( the saddest of times. 

One thing nobody understands about me is...
Why I have so much difficulty sleeping. Or why my migraines make me want to kill someone. If they don't experience it, they just don't get it. Fair enough I guess. 

One thing I don't understand is...
How people don't think them picking to spend all their time with their partner won't have a negative impact on your friendships. If you always tell me you're busy, I'm just not going to invite you anymore. 

The world would be a better place if...
France and Newfoundland were the same place.

If I had a million dollars I'd...
Pay off debt, give some to charity and move to Europe. or move someone to Canada. whichever.

If I could change one thing about myself, it would be...
I have a really short temper at times. Need to get that on lock down. 

Something that can always make me happy is...
French fries

Something I'll never blog about is...
not much I wouldn't blog about really

If I could go anywhere I would go...
Australia, Germany, Switzerland, just.. everywhere.

because...
there is so much more to see than just where I live!

If I were an animal I would be a....
sloth. They are basically my spirit animal anyway

A job I've always wanted is..
There isn't one job i've always wanted. it changes. Right now it's speech pathologist. 

My idea of a perfect day is...
Sleeping till 11, getting lunch at my fave restaurant then lounging. 

If I knew I'd die next week, this week I'd...
Eat everything. Quit my job and see as many places as I could.  Tell everyone every second of the day that I love them. 



So that's all she wrote! Enjoy your monday!



Allieology



                                                               

2 comments

  1. And now I want Subway! Being a Pathologist would be SO awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i went right over to subway after work haha. just thinking about it made it so hard to resist!

      Delete