Weekend feels

I can't believe week 2 of internship is over. I know the rest is just going to fly by and I'll be back to my own classes. This is a pretty depressing thought as I didn't love being in school over the summer last summer and it's so nice now to not have to come home and study after being at school all day. Ya heard?

Anyway I don't have a ton planned for this weekend, I haven't for the past few. I guess my friends have moved out of the stage of our lives where we go out on the weekend and instead we all stay in, go to someone's house maybe and go home at about 10pm. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I only have a few short weeks before I hit my mid-twenties and I would like to pretend to be youthful for a bit longer.

I say as I prepare to head off for nap as soon as I'm done typing this. How old do you have to be to be put in a an old age home? Like I think I would really fit in.

One thing I do have to do this weekend is practice my origami skills (or lack thereof). We are combing the grade 3s on monday and I have to teach them all to do it. Ahem, even with the instructions this is sure to be the worst thing they've ever done as I have no art skills.

living the dream

Luckily since I am grown ass woman, my origami sessions can also include a casual beer or 7 while it's happening. This is the magical teacher life. I suppose there are worse things I could be forced to do with my weekend. Like go to the gym, blech. 

I really don't have that much to say but I just wanted to make this a full week of posts which I don't think I've ever actually done before.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Here's a little Selena Gomez to get it started. I ironically bought her CD after I bought the j-biebs. Whoops.



Bon weekend!!!




No comments