oh right.. this thing

Hello and welcome back. I wonder how people can be so consistent and dedicated to blogging all the time. I truly commend you because I can't seem to stick with it for than a couple weeks at best haha. Anyway I figured I would just stop in for a little update. I know everyone is just DYING to hear from me. ;)

SO I start my education internship tomorrow morning, grade 3 french immersion. I am excited but also absolutely terrified.

I'm afraid that I'll just suck at it and my co-op teacher will wonder why the hell I thought I was capable.
I'm afraid that the students won't take me seriously and I won't be able to manage them.
I'm afraid that all my lessons will be awful and won't achieve any of the outcomes I want them too.
But my co-op teacher is really excited to have me and I am excited to get a feel for what teaching is like and what my future career has in store for me. 


There is a really good chance I won't sleep at all tonight, too excited and nervous for tomorrow. On the bright side i won't be at MUN all day everyday. 


I am also super happy and super lovey at the moment which is awesome but gross at the same time. It just feels nice to be with someone who cares about me and would give me the world if he could. (Side note, it's not the guy from France any more. whomp whomp).


ANYWAY

Christmas was fun but the vacation went way too fast. I saw lots of people, ate lots of food had good times. it's hard to go back to reality after a break. I've never really mastered getting into a routine 


I want this year to bring me a lot of good times and also of reflection on myself. I've never seen the importance of looking back on things that have happened to you, how you reacted to them and how you let them impact you until recently. I certainly made some questionable choices in the past year but i want to learn from them and be confident in my decisions and be happy about where my life is going. even if that is to Goosebay where I will inevitably freeze.

I don't even know where this is going. Let's talk about 2015 shall we?

Peaks and pits of 2015:

Peaks:
- getting into education
- quitting a job i didn't really enjoy that much
- seeing shania twain and reuniting with old pals in ontario
- spencer
- getting the CPF scholarship
- seeing one direction with victoria (again!)
- going to ottawa for my cousins wedding
- making new friends

Pits:
- struggling between what choice to make but still hurting someone
- being poor as shit again
- losing contact with people


Here's to a safe and happy 2016!



No comments