Get your vacation on

I don't think there has been one trip I've been on that I could consider the worst. If you aren't enjoying it then it really isn't a vacation at all!

While I did some travelling in europe, I guess none of them really count as "vacation", but they hold some of my greatest memories.

I have been reading all these posts and now all I want to do is book another trip somewhere. The closest place I'll be going is Halifax I imagine.

Anyway, I'm gonna go ahead and just post some pics of my favourite vacays!

Florida 2013

(oh the days of pajama wine)


Ottawa/Montreal 2011

(realizing i didn't really take any pictures of the cities.. sorry. spent most of the trip shopping and drinking and seeing Katy Perry.) 
Parliament Hill on Canada Day

And finally, Barcelona.

This picture pretty much sums up that trip:


It's not too bad to look at either.

I really hope none of you have bad vacation moments, but if you do, just take another one and you'll believe once again that vacations are just magical.





Helene in Between Blogtober

4 comments

  1. what a magical and fun trip!! i need to get myself to florida soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. everyone who works there tells you to have a magical day. it's amazing haha

      Delete
  2. AHH, Disney!!! Looks like you've had super fun trips :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really think florida might be at the top of list haha. you can't top disneyworld.

      Delete