When Victoria's Secret calls, you answer

Ok well they didn't actually call me, but they did email me. And it just so happened (yes, purely coincidence I assure you) that I was looking for a new sports bra. VS offered me a deal I couldn't refuse.

Buy a sports bra, get a pair of our amazing-most-comfortable-to-die-for leggings. Yes. The leggings that are usually $70, FREE. I mean, you had to pay $50 dollars for the bra but hey, you didn't have to pay for both, amiright?

Anyway, I was extremely proud of myself as I managed to snag the last fully black pair of leggings which I can now add to my regular attire. Which this season has consisted solely of black leggings and baggy sweaters. I scream basic while girl and I don't even care.
This is the bra I got:

and these leggings
(if only they also came with those sneakers, and that butt).
And these will 100% be used for exercise...not lounging. Totally.

I also cannot rave about this bra enough. All sports bras are expensive and I was a bit skeptical about this ones but I wore it to the gym on monday and it was magical. It is so supportive and I know that my big boobied friends here will also appreciate. There is nothing worse than feeling your boobs fly all over the place at the gym. Super attractive image for you.

So yeah 10/10, would recommend these bras if you're in the market.

On a completely unrelated note, I became a belieber recently and I'm not even remotely ashamed. Monday morning on my commute to school "Love Yourself" came on and I sat in the parking lot making me essentially 5 minutes late. If that isn't dedication I don't know what is. I can't get enough of this song. I did buy the album tonight so that I could listen to it whenever I want, so there's that.


You're welcome.

I'm not entirely sure why I decided to write any of this but anyway, back to enjoying my Guinness blonde. (Even though it's not even made in Ireland, rude.)






2 comments

  1. I knew I should have taken advantage of that email but wasn't sure about their new sports bras because their normal bras don't fit me very well, even after being sized many times.

    J.Biebs is seriously killing it with the new album. I never imagined myself as a Belieber but yet here I am confessing it from the rooftops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are amazing!!! i would really recommend them. i don't wear their normal bras either.

      yassss sing it girl.

      Delete