Monday again

I don't know why we haven't all collectively decided that the weekend should be 3 days and the work week start on Tuesdays. Everyone would be much happier. One extra day to get your happy juice on, aka wine.

Anyway my weekend was pretty fun, aside from the crappy weather we've been having cause you know, winter in Newfoundland. I did see lots of my pallies and ate lots of food so I would consider it a success.

Friday night I went over to my friends house for a bit to hang out with her and her little one. I didn't take any pics but the little baby is only a year old so just imagine the cuteness.

Saturday I was a better blogger and took pics. See? I am thinking of you.

I decided to be healthy Saturday and went to the gym and came home and made a smoothie and eggs for breakfast.
(please excuse the speck on the placemat. I think I really have an eye for photography...and cooking)

But my mind about what I wanted to eat was immediately changed when S texted me a picture of two things that he only likes because of me (you're welcome sir). And then all I was craving was Boursin cheese. 
My main food groups

Anyway later that night I went out to dinner then a couple of my friends came over and we drank and hung out and I forced them to do those origami frogs I mentioned on friday. Best. Friends. Ever.

Iceberg is the best NL beer in case you were wondering. But this glass had some good ol shock top in it.

#madskills

look I drink beer and take selfies....

Then we did head out for a bit but I was so damn exhausted by the time we got to the bar that I had one beer and got a cab and came home. Party animal central right here. 


Even after my quick exit I was still pretty hungover sunday morning so we went for lunch and then I came home and napped. I also did a bit of lesson planning last night but nothing too hardcore. All my body wanted was sleep, so that's what I did. 
After eating copious amount of tostitos that is.

Hope you had a lovely weekend!!!






Blog


1 comment

  1. I'm not 100% sure, but I think friends that make origami frogs are probably keepers. Sounds like a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete