First teacher snowday

So this morning I woke up around 6:20, not even on purpose, my body just woke up. I decided to check the ol twitter to see if the schools were closed, saw nothing, whimpered a bit then laid back down. 10 minutes late my co-op teacher texted me:

My first teacher snow day y'all!!! I mean that's not even remotely close to the reason I want to teach but hey, it's nice anyway. 

 This is the current view from my window:

It's looking a little windy out there.

My  main purpose of this post is to share some of my snow day thoughts with you. So let's get to it!

Janet's thoughts on a snow day:

I should be taking advantage of today and studying for that online course I'm doing! Or not. I deserve a day off, even though it's Tuesday and the weekend just ended. 

Today would be a good day to go to the gym. There would be no one there for sure! But that also requires getting off my ass and into gym clothes and outside and frankly, I'm not into it. 

At what time is it acceptable to have a drink on a snow day? Surely it's different from every other day of the week?

I could do online shopping, maybe buying new gym clothes will motivate me to work out. But I'll probably actually end up buying a new dress or a sweater if I'm being honest. 

I could make some really cool recipes on Pinterest. But there is also a reason that like, bread and peanut butter exist. 

Is it really wrong to assume that my dad is going to shovel 8 times today and I won't have to help? 

I am so hungry!!! Screw trying to be healthy, I need some pizza up in this joint ASAP. Regardless of the fact that I had it for supper last night. That does not matter.


I hope your Tuesday is going well wherever you are! At least tomorrow is hump day!



No comments