Planner obsessed

Things I swear I'm good at (but apparently I'm not):
             - posting regularly
             - sleeping

Anyway, I couldn't find anything really worth blogging about so I just.. didn't. BUT FEAR NOT HERE I AM.

So a while ago I posted about my new planner (here!) and since then I have scouring the internet to find cute ways to decorate and organize it. I stumbled upon so many people using washi tape and stickers, and I was so inspired that I went to to Michaels and $40 later, this happened:

Stickers, floral washi tape, glittery washi tape and masking stickers. The only think I'm still on the hunt for is cute sticky notes. Know anywhere?

So last night once I had all my supplies gathered I obviously had to get started. I was at work all day thinking of different things to do. This might be the start of a big problem:


Excuse me while I go look at more thing on pinterest.

Oh my friend also got my a claddagh ring from Ireland! I love love LOVE it (excuse my nails..):


Ok gone to washi tape everything.








No comments