Weekend recap: All I did was eat

Welcome back to monday. It always creeps up on me.. Luckily I only have a three day week this week as I am headed off to Ottawa thursday morning for a wedding!

This past weekend was fun, relaxed and full of food.


Bella And The City

Friday night I worked my second job then went over to my cousin's house as I was still staying there for the weekend. I watched Greys and ate chocolate covered almonds. The wildest Friday night.

Saturday I just did so many things! 
Got my nails done: (thanks to my pal Rebecca over at rebeccalikesnails)
(please dad, ask me one more time why I have one nail a different colour).

My friend April moved to Calgary on sunday so she had a going away dinner saturday night. We went to a restaurant called The Gypsy Tea Room and the food was AMAZING. I had blackened salmon with a sun-dried tomato sauce. Sun-dried tomato anything is MY JAM.

NOM

We went back to the hotel room she had, had a few drinks then called it a night.

Sunday I met up with a few coworkers at the mall for some shopping. I didn't actually buy anything except this:
Chocolate chip cookie dough hayyy

My weekend ended with more Greys and some puppy cuddles from Toby

How was your weekend? Full of fun and love I hope!






















2 comments

  1. LOL my husband always asks me why I do the accent nail as well :-P

    ReplyDelete