Guilty Pleasures

The theme for this month’s Total Social is guilty pleasures. Honestly though, I’m not one to admit to guilty pleasures, that is, I like what I like and I’m really not ashamed to admit I do. I don’t generally see the point in feeling guilty for enjoying something, JUST DO YOU.

In any case, I’ll play along because I’ve really been enjoying reading/seeing everyone else’s posts!

1)  One Direction





I saw them in concert last summer, yes, at 23 and I had the time of my life. I sang, I danced, I drank and I cried. Yep. The best part being that the drink line wasn’t too long because most of the people there were under the age of 12. That’s a win if you ask me. I love everything about 1D and was so depressed I couldn’t see them again this year.

2)    Keeping up with the Kardashians/RHO *insert city here*/Dance moms etc.
      
      Basically any reality show that people class as mindless and stupid I ADORE. Just try and tear me away from the tv on Tuesday or Sunday nights. JUST TRY. I will stand my ground. True life : I am addicted to reality tv and I don’t care.



3) YouTube back to school videos

Supplies hauls, organization videos, study tips videos, whatever the topic, I will watch it. As soon as august hits I spend countless hours watching people tell me all about their new notebooks and binders. If that isn’t really sad I don’t know what is, but on the other hand, it makes me really organized? (nope.)

4) Made for TV Movies on Netflix

Most people use their Netflix in a smart way to catch up on their favourite shows. Me, I bypass the popular ones such as House of Cards to watch quality MFT movies. If they have a rating of 3 stars or lower, I’ve probably watched them. Revenge of the Bridesmaids anyone? (Raven Symoné is in it, how could I NOT watch it?)

5) Cleansers
     I don’t know why I have this weird habit of buying cleansers and seriously NEVER using them. They sit on my bathroom counter for months until  I just throw them out. But I still can’t resist buying them. I think I need an intervention.


    What are you ashamed to admit you like?
Helene in Between

9 comments

  1. I know someone who swears by the made for Netflix movies! I might watch some just out of curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are so worth it!! having low expectations makes them really good haha.

      Delete
  2. i need to hear more of the movies you've watched on netflix... i'm interested!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should def watch beauty and the briefcase (who doesn't love hilary duff?), a raisin in the sun and outlaw country just to name a few!

      Delete
  3. Hey, I'm 37 and mildly jealous that my friend's daughters get to go see 1D next month...*MILDLY*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah i advise you to find a way to go next time they go on tour!!

      Delete
  4. Girl I'm going to see 1D next year in concert, I will be 28! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. yessss!! Whatever your age, you can't deny they are catchy and cute as hell!

      and have an AMAZING time

      Delete