Instagram roll + April goals

Here's what my week has been like according to my Instagram!


The Mindy Project - The season finale was tuesday but I had to get fully caught up before I watched it (I still haven't so no spoilers!). I am so in love with this show and everything that Mindy Kaling does. I refuse to believe she could ever do anything wrong. 


Sunny day in St. John's - FINALLY. It has been snowing and dreary for what seems like ever. I am so over winter and ready for the sun. It wasn't even that warm when I took this picture yesterday but I don't care. There was little to no snow on the ground and none falling so it was a beautiful day.

Toby- This is my cousin's dog. Her mom is gone away for the week so I am staying there with her. The best way to describe Toby would be the dog from Up! He loves to cuddle and LOVES belly rubs. When I'm sitting on the couch he just sits in my lap the whole time. I just need a dog of my own..

"Be there for others but never leave yourself behind"
When I saw this quote browsing through Pinterest, it really hit me. I spend a lot of time helping my friends, or you know doing them favours and making sure they are happy. There isn't anything wrong with that, but sometimes it's easy to get caught up and forget that you are a person too! Time for some more self love on top of the love I have for the people in my life.




New month new me? One can try I suppose. Whenever I try to set goals for myself I want make sure they are actually feasible don't just turn into wishes that I can't actually turn into reality.

So I'm trying to keep it pretty simple this month. Building on previous goals set for myself.


Cool it with the drinking/going out

I'm never one to shy away from going out with friends for some drinks and a good time. However the older I get the more I get over the hangover REAL quick. I also don't need to be spending so much money on going out. I know that I can have a good friday night for a fraction of the price.

Try and eat more healthily

There is a Subway right next to my office. Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you I am addicted to Subway. The people who work at that know my order off by heart. If that isn't a problem I don't know what is.

Travel somewhere alone

My wanderlust is so bad right now. I had trips booked but had to cancel and it's so depressing. Hopefully I can save up enough money to make this happen. I think I need this sort of independence for myself.

Be more organized

I bought a Kate Spade planner last summer  and started off strong but have fallen off the bandwagon. I know that once I start school again I'll need the planner, I just wish I had been using it all along. I broke it out tonight and added some new things to it so let's just keep it up this time hey janet? 

Do you have any goals for April? I'd love to hear em! 

Happy friday!


2 comments

  1. I agree, I truly believe Mindy Kaling can do no wrong as well... loved her book too! And toby sounds like the cutest little pup! My puppy fever is running wild lately :) Cute post!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! now that I've had a puppy for a few days I want my own!

      Delete