I do love you Forever21

Dear Forever21,



We have been in a very committed relationship for about 6 years now. I have put you before all others, even H&M, which is extremely hard. I have been so faithful and you have yet to steer me wrong. Except when you were out of stock in something, but that was probably a sign that I should be happy with what I have and not get more. And for that I thank you.

You have been there whenever I needed you. A night out, convocation, lazy days, you were there through it all. You hardly ever disappoint me and continue to keep me coming back for more.

However, in recent months, through my browsing of your various styles, for some reason all of your dresses appear to be tops. As in, they are quite simply not long enough. I'm not even talking "I'll just wear tights with that." I'm talking, well this is another tunic style top to go with leggings.

The reason I fell for you F21 was because you made clothes that were suitable for all. And I do truly love your dresses, but I am not 5'9 and 100 pounds with no chest. And that's perfectly fine if you are that size, you're beautiful. But, these double d's are going to pull that dress up at least an inch. And my stomach maybe another half an inch. What I'm getting at here is that what is long enough for one person is not long enough for all.

I want to wear your dresses for work and play, you know, activities we used to do together. I could get off work and just head straight to supper with you. No longer, because I can't wear these short dresses to work and I feel like leggings make me look slightly unprofessional. (Although they are worn non-stop on the weekends).

I'm just asking you Forever 21, to please, please add a few more inches at the bottom. I don't want to have to start looking elsewhere because I am comfortable with you and moving on just seems so stupid when the situation is easily remedied.

I will probably never stop shopping your website, but once again, please, just add the extra fabric.

Yours truly (and faithfully),


1 comment

  1. That is the worst! Finding something you love and realizing there is no way to comfortably wear it without showing way too much! I have been finding that in skirts/dresses everywhere lately and it's so frustrating! I hope they read your letter!

    ReplyDelete