5 things I hate about september

Oh hello.

So here we are again, another week in the books. I started back to class this week and I can't say I'm really excited about my stats class, but we'll see.

Trying to find 5 something to write about was a bit hard this week as I didn't do very much. But since september is upon us, I figured I would share without, the things I hate ok ok, dislike about this month.




Let's go!

1) Back to school

Don’t get me wrong, I love school supplies just as much as the next person, but I grow tired of the constant studying and reading things I don’t want too. Maybe I should just get my life together be done with university altogether then I wouldn’t even have this problem! (nah..)

2)  Pumpkin spice everything

I might be the only girl in the world to say this, I hate the pumpkin spice trend. I don’t like the coffee, I don’t like the smell and I hate the taste. Please starbucks calm down on the advertising. I just want to enjoy my caramel frapp in peace!



3)  September weather

Like me on a Friday night, the weather in september is torn between what to do. Do I want to get dressed up and make the most of this beautiful , hot summer night? Or, should I just put some sweats on because it’s -5 (celsius) because HELLO FALL. This is almost worse in school because the humdity is unbearable and there is no air conditioning at my uni..

4)  Holidays

There aren’t any in september. OH  except at the beginning of the month when you’re still in summer mode anyway. I love labour day but I dread the next month until I get to have another 4 day week

5) New clothes

Because the temperature is changing you HAVE to buy new clothes. Spend all that money, the worst. Ok so really I was just looking for a fifth thing to put here because shopping is one my favourite things to do anddddd I might have made an order on forever 21 today. Maybe.


What do you love or hate about September? 

No comments