A year and a bit later..

Oh hi blog world. It's been a while since I've been around these parts. Mostly due to school, some due to a rough patch of anxiety and insomnia. But really, I guess I just didn't really feel like I had much to post about. I don't think I really do now either but hey, let's see.

Things that have happened since I last posted:
- I graduated with my Bachelors of Education
- I got a permanent position before I had even finished
- Went to New York for the first time and loved it!
- Went to Québec City for a few days for the summer festival and still missed it as much as ever
- I have moved to Labrador (part of the reason I accepted the job was because I was moving here anyway)
- I live with my wonderful loving boyfriend and things are going pretty well. We still fight sometimes but I am doing my best to work through that stuff because we are so good together.

Anyway, yeah that's my little life update. My first year teaching has been quite the experience. I have had few challenges and issues, but I assume that's normal when you're first starting off in this career. I can't believe it's already March. Before I know it it'll be June and all the kids will be setting off on summer vacation and Spencer and I will be hitting the road for our trip.

This summer we are going Calgary, Banff, Victoria and Vancouver. I've never been to the west coast of Canada but I am super excited! I can't stop planning, which can be overwhelming sometimes but it brings back good memories of trip planning when I was on my exchange in France.

In case you're curious about labrador:






Alright I should go lesson plan. Hopefully see you sooner rather than later! Also please excuse the current template,  I'm trying to find a new one!



No comments