Bye goes the booze!

I hope you all had a great weekend! I got out on friday to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with some friends. We just went to house party then ordered food when we got home. A success if you ask me.

I didn't take many pictures, but doesn't that just mean I was having a great time? haha



However, after this weekend I came to a realization.

I am no stranger to drinking. I enjoy relaxing with a beer, I enjoy going out with my friends for drinks on the weekends. But I am trying to lead a healthier lifestyle and unfortunately a part of that involves no booze. I know there are times that I drink too much, so I am making this to hold myself accountable for the next 25 days. I even went to yoga this morning. Spencer is also getting on board. Not having alcohol in the house is the first step in the right direction haha, I drank whatever I had left on friday night.

Making effort.

So yeah. The next time I get any time off will be our easter break so I figured that was a good timeline. I just want to see what difference no alcohol will make in my life. By the time the 25 days is over I'll be on a week long break so we'll see how much I crave it once I have no work commitments to make for a week.

Have any of you given up booze? Have any tips?

I hope Monday isn't too painful for you guys!!



1 comment

  1. I'm not really a drinker, and when I am, it's social. That being said, I nursed half and rum and coke, and I swear I felt crappy all weekend. Oh, how different adult me is from college me, haha.

    ReplyDelete