What makes me happy

Oh hi.

So I started school again and it has been so overwhelming and busy. Any time I'm not at the library I'm sleeping or in class. The struggle is so real. I am enjoying it thus far though. It's not even really hard work, just tedious with a lot of assignments.

ANYWAY

I could keep complaining or I could get to posting! Luckily this is still May so I can get away with Belinda's Blog Everday in May :)

Today's prompt: What cheers you up?

Messages from friends away: It doesn't have to be long, even just a simple hey or what's up. I am so crappy at keeping in touch with people once we are at a distance so I like when people contact me. I do reach out to people as well, but them sometimes I just forget to respond. Sorry about that.

Driving around: There is nothing more relaxing or enjoyable to me than driving around with my music by myself. I can listen to whatever I want, feel however I want and just get out of my head for a while. When I was little my parents used to drive me around until I fell asleep, maybe that's where the relaxation thing comes from.

Getting stuff done: Groceries, assignments, laundry etc. Whatever it is. Once it's done, I am so happy. I don't always love the process, but making progress and being productive is enjoyable to me.

Terrible food: You want to try and tell me nachos and pizza don't sound lovely at any point in the day? And that they aren't the perfect thing for a pick me up?


What cheers you up when you're down or stressed? Or what makes you happy in general?










Found Love. Now What?

6 comments

  1. Great list - I have mine up today also. Nachos and pizza - yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm with you on the ice cream from your list!! :)

      Delete
  2. Love messages from friends and driving around, and instant boost of happiness!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the nachos! There is really nothing better- especially with ice cream for dessert! I can't imagine going back to school. Good luck girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. settling in is proving to be a struggle hahah. thanks darlin :)

      Delete