Whoops

How many times is too many to say "sorry I left, I'll try harder this time." That's what I'm like with this blog. I evidently have issues balancing everything, I wish I didn't.

I do want to come back because I enjoy reading everyone else's blogs and I do enjoy writing these posts. School has been overwhelming with a million assignments due every week plus exams. Although my work ethic is paying off since I did really well in my two 6 week courses so it's really making it worth it.

I need to get caught up in some link ups and get this show on the road. I guess this is just a post to maybe hold myself accountable? I need somewhere to vent my feelings.

Short life recap:

- Went to London, ON and saw Shania Twain and my mind was seriously blown.
- Went to Toronto and met up with some of my loveliest friends who I haven't seen in a couple of years.
- Ate poutine spring rolls
- Spent too much money.

ANYWAY

Thanks for any amount of attention you pay to this. LOTS OF LOVE.


No comments