Hola monday

Whomp whomp Janet. I have been THE worst lately. I don't think I'm cut out for blogging everyday. I've just started back to school and my friend moved to Ohio this morning so there is just  AWHOLE LOT OF EMOTION happening up in hurr. Anyway, let's get back on track with Blog Everday in May.

The prompt today - Who Inspires You?


Found Love. Now What?

Things/people that inspire me:

- The women in charge at the organizations where I volunteer. They put their heart and soul into helping others and putting others first. I want to be like them.

- My friends. As I mentioned above, a friend of mine is moving to Ohio to start her Phd in Clinical Psychology. She'll be gone for five years but she was sought out by this school because of her research and so I couldn't be more proud. All her achievements really inspire me to do the things I want to do.

- People in general who are kind, optimistic and generous. Keep doing you boo.

- Any one facing any kind of illness or disease. You are so strong to be dealing with what you are and I only have respect and admiration for you. 

- Children that believe whatever they want and believe that the sky is the limit. Never lose that attitude. 

Who/what inspires you?


No comments