Never have I ever..

Today's prompt for Blog Everday in May is the ever so fun game "Never Have I Ever". I'm usually terrible at coming up with stuff like this when I actually play the game but maybe I can get it together here.

Never have I ever:

- Practiced yoga

- Gone skinny dipping

- Been to Australia

- Been in a car accident (knock on wood)

- Kept my room clean for more than 2 days

- Read the Harry Potter books

- Had an actual relationship besides the one I was in/currently trying to figure out with the guy from France

- Gone sky diving

- Or ever will care about baseball or basketball

- Successfully drank a glass or bottle of anything without spilling it

What have you never ever done?


Found Love. Now What?


2 comments

  1. I can also say that i will NEVER care about baseball or basketball- Hockey for me!

    ReplyDelete