Woman crush monday?

Clearly it's not wednesday, but I couldn't wait until then for this so here were are breaking all the rules.

So last night, I had my usual Sunday routine, which mostly consists of watching Big Brother then Keeping up with the Kardashians. My life is so eventful.

Well, Big Brother was delayed because of golf (wat) so I headed directly for the internet. I discovered, well not so much discovered as listened to more of Ingrid Michaelson's newest album Lights Out and I fell IN LOVE. INSTANTLY. It was love at first click of the play button.

I have been a fan of Ingrid for a while now. I first heard her along with most people when she had a song featured in a commercial (Be Ok, You and I etc). In 2011, when she released another album I didn't think she would be able to top the songs on that one. Plus I got to see her live that year so nothing else mattered.

I was wrong. She hits so many emotions spot on and does so in such a catchy and upbeat way. My personal fave song is Time Machine and I really doubt there is any girl out there who CAN'T relate to that jam.

So I guess this has been a review? In any case, go get your listen on to this fabulous album! I'll even make it easy for you:




Happy monday!

No comments