5 things on a friday

Linking up with September Farm for Oh hey, Friday!



Well looky here! I managed to make it here 3 times this week instead of two! I think that deserves a pat on the back! (it doesn’t actually..).
Since I am fresh out of ideas (not ideas really, just how to get those ideas to form nice coherent and interesting sentences via the keyboard), I will be sharing 5 things I have enjoying this week!

1)  My Claddagh ring

I thought I had lost it a couple of days ago, which wouldn’t really have been that shocking because any kind of delicate and meaningful jewellery I get I’m pretty much guaranteed to lose. So whoever is stupid enough to ask me to marry them, that ring better be from Walmart and better be damn replaceable.



2) Volunteering

More specifically, volunteering at Planned Parenthood. I first started there last October and have come back this week after being away. I absolutely love it there. My own personal opinions and values are on par with theirs and it makes being there a rewarding experience. I like that I can make people feel comfortable and welcomed to talk about certain things that maybe they aren’t 100% ok talking about. Of course there are hilarious parts, like when younger kids come in and try to discretely take all the condoms. It’s all worth it for me.

3) The F Word

I went to see this movie on Tuesday and it was AMAZING. I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to see past Harry Potter when it comes to Daniel Radcliffe but I was pleasantly surprised. The whole story is cute and really does make you feel that there are people worth traveling across the world for. (Cue reference to my own romantic situation.. whoops). Anyway I don’t want to spoil it, so this is just me highly recommending you go see it!



4) Pinterest

As usual I’m extremely late to the party. I know that Pinterest started a couple of years ago, I signed up but never really got into. Recently however, I have been going to it to look for organization tips, which led me to quotes which led me to looking at duvets (not a normal pattern, but yet here we are). There is seriously everything on that site. If I was any good at all at DIY things I would try them all. Maybe I should start doing weekly DIY Nailed it or DIY Failed it. There probably be more failures than successes.

5)Shake it off

In my mind, Taylor Swift can do no wrong. This song is catchy as hell and I have seriously had it on repeat since I downloaded it. Don’t deny that you know some of the words too. Haters gonna hate.





Happy friday! Enjoy the long weekend if you have one! I know I will. 

No comments