Closing chapters

Well this past weekend was a blur as I went through 101 emotions.

I finally got my bachelors degree. It is definitely the most expensive piece of paper I own. It will be hung up for everyone to see. And now everyone around me can stop asking "When are you going to graduate already??"

WELL I DID THANKS BYE.

And my shoes matched the hood :)

One chapter done in my book of life.

Speaking of closing chapters, I am about to embark on a trip to do just that. It's an odd feeling, going to see someone for the last time, but I feel like I need the closure, and I need to know that feelings haven't changed. I need to know that the love that was once there is still there and that it's only the distance that's problem. One more chapter done, another door closed.

Now onto opening new doors, starting new chapters.

Last week there was also a new initiative put in place in my province to fight mental health. That is, get rid of the stigma and help those who need it. This cause is so very near and dear to my heart, as I have personally struggled with mental illness, as well many of my friends.

I can't stress the important of talking and helping. Life is worth living.

At the launch of the program I volunteered at the Planned Parenthood booth. I'll never get over the awkward looks that people give you because they want to come over but are embarrassed. Don't worry I am here to help you with your sexual health!


This video was made by local artist Ameila Curran and features many known Newfoundlanders
. The message is the important part. Everyone needs to see it.







No comments