What I'm gonna be

I can't tell you how many times in my youth I changed my mind about my dream job. I don't think I really have ONE job in particular I would want to do because I get too bored to quickly to be doing the same thing everyday.

But my current dream jobs also vary. let's have a look shall we?


Beyoncé


Being queen Bey would be the best job in the entire world. I mean she can do no wrong. I feel like if you don't want to be Beyonce your life priorities are a bit out of wack. I'm just being honest.

I also wouldn't mind being a backup dancer. I have taken classes for about 16 years now, and it's so fun. While I'm not the best, I would be lying if I said I don't imagine myself dancing to choreography in my head when ma jam comes on. Likely to be walking down the street like this:




Back to the real world, I really want to do something that helps people. I used to want to be a teacher, but I think I could only be a special needs teacher for a guidance counselor. I want to do something that will let me the difference I'm making in people's lives everyday. I guess that's a good thing to aspire to.

But you know since I love eating and all, being a food critic, or a host of ANY show on the food network is the ideal place for me. Feed me and pay me at the same time? Two things that I love more than anything.


What do you wanna be when you grow up??



  

The Daily Tay

1 comment