Long time no post

So I kinda sorta completely fell off the blogging wagon. I guess I deemed my life not interesting enough for people to want to read, without really realizing that at least I would be able to look back on what happened and laugh, even if no one else is laughing with me.

ANYWHO. Since my last post here I spent 5 amazing months living in France and travelling around Europe during an exchange program with my university. It was amazing. This time going away was a bit different because I wasn't going with someone I really knew. The girl I lived with I had worked with for about 3 weeks and that was it. So I was basically moving in with a stranger in a new country in a different language.

Safe to say, even though there were ups and downs, I had the time of my life.

I became the typical tourist:





Those are only a few. I managed to get to Amsterdam, Rome, Venice, Cinque Terre, Barcelona, Athens, London, Lyon, Paris, Prague and couple of smaller cities and towns in France. There wasn't enough time (or money because let's be honest I was buying at least one dress and more than one bottle of wine during each trip) to visit everywhere but I think I definitely made the most of my time there!

Oh yeah, I was also in school there but like, travelling, am I right?

I also managed to snag myself a French man
who I am beyond excited to go back and visit in October. 

As of right now, I am back home doing the 9-5, monday- friday life. It's not awful, I mean it's going to take me a while to get back into the habit of waking up any time before noon. It's good but extremely bittersweet to be back home. I am super happy to be back with my friends and family but I definitely miss the french life!

I think that's it for this update. I guess I should do some work. 


No comments