Too old?

Hello hello!

I can't believe how fast this summer is going. I started teaching a month ago, it feels so surreal. I am excited for august when it'll be just me, my bed, my friends and nice glass of wine. Of course, to have wine you need to have money to buy it in the first place. uhhh.... help me I'm poor?

I have been wondering lately how old is "too old" to be going out and drinking and going dancing. I have friends now who say they are just "too mature for that stuff." I feel like my generation is mixed. There are some who feel that their twenties are the ultimate party years (kind of like myself) and then those who may or may not have exhausted themselves in their teens and now want to wind now. I can't imagine settling down now. I have too much time left in school and so many things I want to do to be content in one place.

I mean, there are so many bottles of riesling I haven't tried! I can't very well stop now.

It doesn't bother me so much that these friends don't want to go out dancing, that's totally fine. But I don't feel that those of us who should be scolded for it. I won't force you to go out and dance with me even though you are probably missing out on a really great time (re: definitely missing out) but that's your prerogative. (please note that I would have NO idea what that word meant if Britney hadn't done the Bobby Brown cover. I have zero shame for this stuff). Just stay home and nap! (Which can also be a really amazing time).

Whatever you do on the weekends, do it and do it well.  YUP breaking out the J-lo on this fine (rainy and gross) thursday evening.



Enjoy your evening!



Janet